“Faster than a speeding bullet. More powerful than a locomotive. Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound … It’s Superman!” Well, no, but I’ve done some cool things, capitalized on some opportunities, and am pretty happy with how things turned out.
I keep my personal social media, my professional social media, and my employment separated because I think bleed-over just causes everyone hassle. That said, here are some things to know:
- LinkedIn requests have to be accompanied by a quote from this site and something interesting you’ve done.
- Facebook friend requests will be ignored.
- Twitter. Not really my thing.
I’m not sure if there will be more writers than myself, yet. We’ll just see how it goes. 🙂
The site is currently closed to comment. Although there is benefit to interaction, I want to spend time writing, not moderating comments. The potential for spam or spurious complaints is also a concern.
Special thanks to:
- Hermione Carsten, CSM/PMP – for listening to drafts and making suggestions
- Jason Jystad – for technical support (“get an SSL certificate!”) and being the first regular reader